Sunday, November 06, 2005

Undas-ween

This year’s undas-ween (combi ng undas and holloween… cool ryt?) was not like last year, or the year before. During this time of the year, I am usually in the province with family until the 31st, and then I make it home to spend November 1 or 2 in the cemetery with my mom’s side of the family. This year, I wasn’t in the province. Everybody else went but I stayed home kc wala mag tataong bahay…So, I spent the 31st alone at home. Sad…

So what did I do the whole day? Luckily I bought a new PIRATED PS2 game; Resident Evil 4.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I played the game for the better part of the day. When my eyes started to hurt and I started feeling dizzy, I decided to give the game a rest and watch a DVD (since nothing was worth watching on the tube). I decided to watch Dark Water (the American version starring super hot momma Jeniffer Connely). The movie was okay. I wasn’t THAT scared. Yet…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before I knew it, it was 2:30 am. I decided to get some shut eye. That’s when it all started. I was lying on my bed thinking about how I spent the day; Playing Resident Evil and watching Dark Water. It occurred to me how fitting it was that I did those things… bagay na bagay sa holloween!!! At first it was amusing then suddenly, it became down right scary. It was All Soul’s day, it was the dead of night, I was all alone and I did nothing but immerse myself in horror media the whole day. When I realized this it got bad REALLY quick. To make matters worse, it started raining really hard. Dark Water seemed a hell of a lot more scary all of a sudden. Shit.

"OhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshit OhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshit OhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshitOhshit..."

I kept mumbling to myself as I hid under my blanket scared shitless. Every creak, every strike of lightning and every howl of a stupid mongrel jostled me. Suffice to say I didn’t sleep very well that night.

Note to self: next undas-ween, if I am ever alone again, lay off the scary stuff!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*cue santi's demonic laugh*

yan kasi. try mo next time laruin doom 3 <(^^)d

Anonymous said...

not to nitpick but Nov 1 is All Saint's Day and not All Soul's Day.

Anonymous said...

onga pala....

thank u all knowing one!!!

Anonymous said...

pffft... those aren't scary.

watch Sky Captain. you'll have nightmares after that one.

brrrr... the thought of watching it again... X_X

Anonymous said...

ok namn ung sky captain ah...

pwede na. di sha sobra ganda pero pwede na.

fave ko part nung sinapak nya si gwyneth paltrow...
tawa ako ng tawa!!!