Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Favorite Movie Lines

Here are some of my favorite movie lines, sadly they are all from american movies. Why? I dunno, probably becuase I don't watch to many Filipino movies. I watch a lot of asian movies (Japanese, Chinese and Korean), but I don't remember any of their lines (probably because i don't speak japanese, Chinese or Korean haha. In any case, here they are (in particular order);

-"Bad guy falls in poop: Classic element of physical comedy. Now comes
the part where we throw our heads back and laugh. Ready?
Guides: Ready! Hahahahahaha!" George of the Jungle

-"Take that you Evil Spawn of Satan! Ace Ventura 2"

-"Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape." Planet of the
Apes

-"I feel the need- the need for speed!" Top Gun

-"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!" The Wizard of Oz

-"Say 'hello' to my little friend!" Scarface

-"In this life, I only have my balls and my word- and I don't break them for nobody" Scarface

-"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." The Godfather: Part
II

-"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do
ya, punk?" Dirty Harry

-"If you build it, they will come." Field of Dreams

-"You can't handle the truth!" A Few Good Men

-"Thank you for playing "Should we or should we not follow the advice of
the galactically stupid!" A Few Good Men

-"Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story

-"May the Force be with you." Star Wars

-"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather

-"Arise! Arise, Riders of ThÈoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall
be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!!" Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

-"You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It
is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson... " The Matrix

-"No...Not without incident." Equilibrium

-"Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd
consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning
from his arse." Braveheart

-"Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:
"With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my
curse. Who am I? I'm Spiderman." Spiderman

-"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." Batman Begins

-"I belong to the warrior in whom the old ways are borne anew" The Last Samurai

-"Are you not entertained!?" Gladiator

3 comments:

Fred said...

Dagdagan ko:

Life is not like the movies. Good guys lose, people lie, and love doesn't conquer all. -forgot kung san galing, hindi rin verbatim.

I am Yulo!! - Jet Lee, The One

Iceman: You can be my wingman anytime.
Maverick: Bullshit! you can be mine. -topgun

"I am wong fei hong" -translated. Once upon a time in china.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" - gone with the wind

Anonymous said...

"i am wong fei hong" ampota! hahaha

Anonymous said...

mas maporma ung pagkasabi in chinese... then the two guys he was beating up ran away XD