Sunday, September 17, 2006

Conversation with "The One"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Neo: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Mike: Erm... Okie

Neo: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Mike: I don't want no pills! What do you think I am?! Drugs?!

Neo: Then what do you want?

Mike: Eagle Eggs. Eagle Powers kick ass man!

Neo: I'm trying to free your mind, Mike. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

Mike: Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about, I give you the finger.

Neo: The Eagle Eggs are a lie! A lie! They give you no eagle powers! They give you no nutrients!

Mike: Whatever... eagle eggs are the bomb pare!

Neo: I know kung-fu.

Mike: No use threatening me man. I watched the movie. You do NOT know kung fu.

Neo: (using his cell phone) Mr. Wizard. Get me the hell out of here.

Mike: One thing before you go...

Neo: Yes?

Mike: The Lake House was crap.

4 comments:

xtiane said...

WTF?!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! obvious na wala ko magawa no? Na amuse kasi ako dun sa ginawa kong pic sa photoshop. Tapos wala kong maisip na isulat. haha.

Anonymous said...

hi! i got an offer to work for bitmicro. can you please tell me what i should expect in the workplace?

msupkf@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

@ anonymous

er... sorry, can't say nothin'. I don't wanna go to jail. nyahahaha!