Monday, November 12, 2007

If I Were No 3. (Abridged Version)

Since nothing interesting has happened recently, and I wanna get back to watching... uhm, stuff;

If I were a Heroes Character:

I'd be Ando.

Apathetic and Mediocre. That's me. He doesn't even have a freakin' power. Basically, He sucks...

But in a good way.

Coz he's funny.

If I were a Character from One Piece

I'd be Buggy the Clown


Why? Because he's an egotistical self centered guy, who has some talent, but not much (compared to the rest of the One Piece Populace). He's a boss early in the show. Which means he quickly becomes a comic relief character.

He's a Loser that can only beat characters that are more loserish (wow, new word) than him..

So if I ever beat you in anything before, consider yourself cannon fodder.

If I were a Character from Proposal Daisakusen

I'd be Iwase Ken.

No, not becuase I can relate to the character. No Way! Get real man. I am him kasi kasing gwapo ko sha. End of Story.

Haleluiah Chance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaahahahhahahahahahaha

napaka-meta nitong post na to.

Proposal Daisakusen is the story of a guy, Iwase Ken, whose childhood friend is getting married. He wishes that he could go back and re-do his life all over again and tell the girl he loves her.

=))

jMe said...

Yamapi amp.

Actually Mike you could've stopped at "If I were a Character from Proposal Daisakusen" and I would've TOTALLY gotten it already. End of story.

Anonymous said...

wow. thanks jme. sabi na nga ba na gwagwapuhan ka sakin e! =)