Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Year in Review (Gaya gaya ako eh XD)

I saw a couple of blogs with posts about year 2005; about how it totally sucked ass or about how it totally rocked… So I thought; “Gawa din ako ng the Year in Review para cool din ako!” Hahaha. So here I go.

Since student pa ko, I think of a year as divided into school semesters. So, year 2005 for me is divided into three (Half of the 2nd semester of my 5th year, the whole of my 1st semester of my 6th year and half of the 2nd semester of my 6th year). Since I was for the most part wasted every other day of the week during my second semester of my 5th year, I don’t actually remember that much about it. Haha. Not much to review there :D

The second and third part of my 2005 was mostly spent uh… doing nothing (That’s what happens if your 6th year is made up of a total of 15 units. So as not to bore you with a long winding narrative of what I did and how I felt doing absolutely zilch, I’ll tell you about it… with a song (post).

The curtain raises, then the artificial fog clears revealing me with my handy dandy magic sing…

Rainy Days and Mondays (and any other day of the week for that matter)

Talking to myself and feeling old (really old)
Sometimes I’d like to quit (huhuhu yes I do)
Nothing ever seems to fit
Bummin’ around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays (and any other day of the week for that matter) always get me down

What I’ve got they used to call the blues (Ateneo blue)
Nothing is really wrong (akala nyo lang wala! Pero meron! MERON!!!)
Feeling like I don’t belong (being in 6th year ‘n all)
Bummin’ around some kind of lonely clown
Rainy days and Mondays (and any other day of the week for that matter) always get me down

Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you (Damn u ateneo! Damn yooouu!!!)
Did you know the Ateneo screwed me!?
Funny but it seems that it’s the only thing to do
To run and find the one who screwed me!!!

what I feel has come and gone before (I am not the first sixth year ECE student in AdMU ha!)
No need to talk it out
We know what it’s all about
Bummin’ around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and Mondays (and any other day of the week for that matter) always get me down

Thank you! Mabuhay! Mahal ko Kayo!!! Yakkity Schmackity and all that shit…

No comments: