Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Graduation Stuff Circa 2004

I was browsing through some of my stuff this afternoon, looking through old books, drawings and other personal belongings when I came upon my yearbook stuff when I got one during my fourth year of college (kahit na 2 more years pa bago ako actually mag graduate XD haha). I found my yearbook write up, my gradpic and my creative pic. Since my actual graduation is just around the corner, I’m posting my graduation stuff here.

Write-Up

If there’s one person you should know in your stay in the Ateneo, its Mike. I mean, he’s so cool kaya. He’s got it all, the smarts, insurmountable artistic talent and dashing good looks. Not to mention he’s so kind and merciful too! I remember one time someone was making asar him for spending 6 years in college, instead of beating him up with his mad kung fu skillz, he just let it slide. I asked him why, and you know what he said? He said “I believe that the first test of a truly great man is his humility. Really great men have a curious feeling that the greatness is not in them but through them. And they see something divine in every other man and are endlessly, incredibly merciful” I was like so amazed. Mike changed my life so much that I gave myself to him body and soul. I am his devout servant, I worship the very ground he walks on. Mike is so galling that he was voted “Person most likely to establish his own country”. Long live Mike!!!

Ahem… So here’s my gradpic:

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was so pissed with this photo ‘cause I forgot to shave.

Here’s my creative pic:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Guess who I am? To give you guys a hint, I’m a character from Greek mythology

Ahhh… looking through my write-up and pictures sure brought back a lot of memories (snif).

3 comments:

jMe said...

TANGINA MO MIKE, SKWATER KA. WAHAHAHAHA Ü

sweetness said...

grad pic ampotah! (sorry 4 the word, mike XD) pahingi nga pala! :)

Anonymous said...

ano gusto mo, gradpic or creative pic? hehe.