Saturday, October 06, 2007

All Hail the Ping Pong King!

To those of you who don't know, i've recently taken up playing table tennis... As you can probably deduce from the title of this post...

I am a Bad Ass Ping Pong Mother F*cker!!!

Of course, there are always nay sayers, who at first don't believe my seemingly ridiculous claim...

Take, i don't know, Fred Tay, for example...

Just this afternoon, Fred Tay had the audacity to challenge me at ping pong...
Needless to say, i beat the crap out of him with my spectacular backhands, amazing forehands and awe inspiring slices. He didn't even win one game against me. Believe me, he tried, we played more than 6 or 7 games, each ending in his utter and absolute defeat.

Because of my awesomeness... i have decided to associate myself with the following titles:

1. Ping Pong King (as stated in the title)
2. Bible of Ping Pong
3. Master Ping Pong (must be said with a chinese kung fu movie accent)
4. The Champ
5. Ping Pong Ninja
6. The Long Haired Warrior
7. Bitmicro's Black Flash

Hmm... eto lng naisip ko for now.

Ping Pong is now added to the list of things that mike is superior to fred.

Yeah!

I think i should take up badminton next. But first, i have to get rid of my habit of laughing my ass off when anyone mentions the word shuttlecock.

hahaha.

shuttlecock. shuttlecock.
hahaha. hahaha.

shuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecock
shuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecock.shuttlecockshuttlecock
shuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecock
shuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecockshuttlecock

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. You, who have been playing everyday for 1 year+, beat someone who hasn't played for 6 years, by a whopping 1 point margin in the last games.

GOOD JOB!!!

ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryan said...

Hahahahaha... Bitter si Tay. I challenge you to a game, Mike.

I expect you here by tomorrow.

If not I win by default.

Anonymous said...

@fred
yeah! bitter guy!!

@kabo
pag balik mo dito, bring it!!!

Anonymous said...

Bitter? I was merely stating the facts.

I even said "Good Job" at the end of my post. How can THAT be called bitter? I am shocked!!

P.S. supot snake serve mo.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! kaya mo lng nasasagot un kasi sinasabi ko sayo na gagawin ko...

pang surprise attack kaya un.

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

You write very well.