Friday, October 19, 2007

The Scariest Toy... Ever

While passing through Megamall, I decided to window shop in Toy Kingdom to see the latest toys. What can I say, I just loooooovvvvvve toys!!! Weeeee!!!! Toy Kingdom is heaven to me. Paradise. My very own Ice Cream Land.

Anyways, while looking around, I came across, as the title of this posts states, the scariest toy EVER (disclaimer: at least to me)!!


For only 600 pesos, you can get your very own Chris Benoit, AKA "The Rabid Wolverine" AKA "Mr. I cross-faced my wife and son to death" action figure.

I can't believe toys of this guy are still being sold. Imagine going to sleep in your bed with a toy like this standing on your desk. (cue Chris Benoit music) Creepy man.

Unless they make Aikido Adolf (gas chamber sold separately), Stretch Sadam (with hang man rope) or Talking Osama (Push the button behind his back and here Osama say "Death to America"), this toy is the scariest toy I've ever seen

No comments: