Sunday, July 17, 2005

Harry Potter Marathon!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I got the book at around 10:30 this morning. Considering It is now around 12:30 in the morning the next day... I have been reading for roughly 14 hours, stopping only to eat lunch and dinner... The ordeal has left my eyes stinging, my head hurting and my stomach grumbling... Was it worth it?

Well... I'd have to say yes. Reading the half blood prince reminded me why i enjoyed reading the Harry Potter books. It made me forget that book 5 ever happened. I remember i read through all the Harry Potter books in one day... except the 5th one. It took me a whole week to read the 5th book. And I was pleasantly surprised at finding I couldn't stop reading the sixth until i'd finished! Ah the nostalgia. The 5th book is nothing more than a nightmare.

Off course I don't want to write down any spoilers (depressing magbasa ng spoilers!!!) But, safe to say, I enjoyed the books steady pace and its twist and turns... I especially liked the fact that harry isn't written as the very whiny protagonist he was in the 5th book. I also ejoyed Harry's new romantic relationship... It's was so Spiderman!

Over all, I liked Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince as much as the 4th book, which I think is second best in the series. Azkaban is still the best of the six.

Crossing my fingers for the 7th book (Sana Maganda rin Dammit!!! Dami ko ng pinuhunan sa series na to... Pag pangit madedepress ako!).

3 comments:

Fred said...

Bah. Harry Potter.

Raistlin > Harry Potter

BTW, binasa ko ulet soulforge XD

Anonymous said...

soulf fourge!?
magbasa ka namn ng bago!!
Nabasa ko na ung hunter's blades trilogy... ung thousand orc na kinukwento mo dato (un ung 1st buk). Ok namn...

jMe said...

oo nga, sobrang whiny bitch ni harry sa book 5. tantrum-throwing prima donna amp, namihasa. anyway i *loved* book 6. cried like a baby sa ending. gusto ko ng mabasa book 7.