Thursday, August 04, 2005

If I Were...

In school last night, I saw a couple of my classmates answering some of those internet quizzes/tests. You know, the one’s were you answer a couple of questions, and in the end, you find out how much of a bitch you are, how gay you are or even which of the seven dwarves you are. You can then post the results in your blog for everyone to see!

The tests are fun and all, but I like to be in control of my on destiny thank you very much. I don’t want a couple of questions determining whether I’m a green or a blue or whether I’m Han Solo or Jar Jar Binks. So I say screw the test! With a little introspection, a little honesty and some stretching of the truth, I get to say who or what I am!

This is what I’m doing in this post. Below I have three results, sans taking the tests. I hope to continue this in future posts. Here we go!

1. If I were a character in the television show the O.C. I would be…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Seth Cohen

I’m egotistical and self centered (check). I love talking about myself and what I think (check). I talk too much (check again). I sometimes think I’m better than everyone else (check). I love to read and draw comics (check). I find myself irritated and intimidated by “jocks” (check dammit). I obsess over things and people (check). My ex girlfriends include the hottest girl in school and a bartender-slash-lesbian hottie with a tattoo (uhh… check?). I wish.

2. If I were a Television talk show host I would be…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Conan O’ Brien

Yep. I would be him. He’s got a sense of humor that most people don’t appreciate. His mannerisms make him hilarious, quirky and most of the time weird. At home, I’m the only one who thinks he’s funny. They (family) think he’s corny, uncouth and tactless and they hate his guts. They feel the same way about me hahaha!! Besides, who are the other choices in this category? Jay Leno (I don’t think he’s funny at all, and what's with his chin?)? David Letterman (he’s okay, kind of a DOM sometimes though)? David Schapel (sometimes funny)? Kuya Germs (oh hell no)?! Cut me some slack.

3. If I were a character in the Lord of the Rings I would be…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Legolas Greenleaf

Nope. It’s not what you’re thinking, Its not because he’s dashing, cool and is played by a blonde haired Orlando Bloom. Nope. That’s the movie version of Legolas. I’m the book version.

Yep. I’d have to be this guy. I’m the guy in the group who bursts out in song every chance I get. I wonder why Aragorn, Gimli and the rest of the fellowship didn’t pummel him to death (“Taste Anduril you blasted elf!”). My friends don’t pummel me; they just put their hands to their heads and hide in shame…

Hanging around! Nothing to do but frown!
Rainy days and Mondays always get me DOOOOOWWWWN!!!

I love you Araneta!! Woohoo!!!

13 comments:

sweetness said...

sana tuluy-tuloy sa round 2!!!

i find conan o'brien so goddamn funny too. way better than jay leno.

oc rocks! i like ryan atwood better though. ;p

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm insufferable.

Its David Chapelle.

Anonymous said...

The O.C. is okay. Btw, Seth's middle name is Ezekiel and his toy horse's name is Capt. Oats...

shit... how do I know these things!?!

hahaha!!! c kabo di talaga matiis!XD

Fred said...

really? ezekiel? O.o Dami alam sa OC amp LOL. Honestly, i didn't think of you as an "OC" / "1 tree hill" guy.

Galing ni Conan. Galing magdala ng jokes. Minsan sablay mga jokes pero pucha galing tlga magdeliver!

frost said...

david chapelle is too... whacked out for my taste, and for that matter, almost every comedy show in Jack TV as well.

so mike, what are the next "quiz" results that you're going to put in? ;)

Fred said...

btw. bawal ka sa OC. mga magagandang tao lang pwde dun =P

xtiane said...

yikes! ang feeling!!! seth cohen and legolas!?!? oy! maghanap ka ng OC and 1 tree hill dvds!!! bilis!!!

Anonymous said...

Tay; what the hell are you talking about?! I AM one handsome sunnavabitch!!!

Seven; Amazing! I agree with you, David Chapelle is "whacked out"!

kung alam ko lng, lagi ka cguro nanonood ng "The Man Show"...

Xtiane; Pfft... Ikaw nga jan Anna Kournikova.

Ya ya, maghahanap ako...

xtiane said...

at least ako i took i real blog quiz! ikaw, you made up all the results!

Anonymous said...

un ngung whole point nung post na to e!!

xtiane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xtiane said...

kaya nga! ung whole point ng post: feeling ka talaga! :)

Anonymous said...

uy... nag remove ng post! ano kaya nakalagay dun? :p

fine, fine! feeling na kung feeling! XD